March Beauty Favourites!

What a busy month it has been!! Only managed to write a post for this month now! I hope everyone is looking forward to spring or autumn depending on where you live! I am still waiting for spring to arrive where I live at the moment unfortunately -_- Anyway...This month I have been using a lot of western brands so sorry in advance for the lack of Korean beauty product on this month's list. I haven't had the time to do a big Korean beauty order. Here's a list of what I enjoyed using this month (bearing in mind that March is considered to be a winter month up here in the north!)

Kuvahaun tulos haulle spring beauty




1. Clinique: Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream

Image result for Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream
This was a life savior during the cold and dry winter here! My friend from Scotland also recommended it even though the winter is more humid in Scotland. It is a must try for everyone with really dry skin. It made a massive difference to my dry combo skin. My cheekbones were always super red and flaky but after using this for only a couple of days the redness and flakiness were gone! Definitely worth the investment!


2. NEOGEN: Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Wine


I got on to this hype way too late! I was skeptical since I am not really a fan of scrubs/peeling products. They have not worked for my skin in the past. This however is sensitive enough for my skin. Makes my skin feel super soft and smooth after every use. I only used it once a week but people with oily skin I would recommend using twice a week. Also available in lemon and green tea 


3. Lumene: Glow Boost Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence

This is basically a perfect essence. The consistency is what I think an essence should be like. It delivers everything it promises, deep hydration and glow to your skin. If you have a dull skin I really recommend it. It might be hard to get since it's a Finnish brand but if you live in America I know they sell Lumene in Walmart and Walgreens. 


4. Etude House: Precious Mineral BB cream Perfect Fit


I do apologise for mentioning this since it has been discontinued! But It just works for my skin so well! It gives medium coverage and the finish isn't matter nor dewy. Such a shame Etude House had to discontinue it because I haven't found anything that's as good as this.


5. Banila Co: Clean It Zero Purity



I really like the consistency of this product and how it melts on to skin. It cleanses well all makeup and won't irritate your eyes. I chose the Purity version of this product because it didn't have any harsh chemicals. It's also available in Classic, Reservatrol and Radiance. 


6. Sebastian Volupt Shampoo

Kuvahaun tulos haulle sebastian volupt
I have been using drugstore shampoos for a long time now but I feel like I should have swapped for high end shampoos awhile back! I've tried so many volumizing shampoos and they've just made my hair feel super heavy and greasy and didn't add any volume. I think I found the volumizing shampoo that actually works for my fine hair.


7. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye shadow Palette


I've had my eye on this for a very long time and I finally got it. I have to say that I prefer this over Urban Decay's Naked Palette. Mainly because the eye shadows are more pigmented and there are more matte colours. 


8. Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer Lipstick


I've not bee a fan of lipsticks before...Mainly because I haven't found one that would last very long. This however lasts and provides moisture! It has a built in primer which is super handy. I should have been investing in high end lipsticks all a long a think :D 

Happy upcoming April everyone!

Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.