(Review) Etude House: Wonder Pore Freshner 7 in 1

Hope you're having a great weekend so far!


I'm starting to see a trend with my reviews. So far I have almost only reviewed Innisfree and Etude House...And yet again I am doing another Etude House one. I just can't help but like these two brands a lot. Anyway...There has been so much hype over this product ever since it came out. I have seen many people rave about it and even Key from SHINee is using it (at least he used to). I had to test it out myself! I am not a big fan of toners since I have a combination skin and often find that toners are too drying for my skin and this is actually only the 4th toner I have ever used.






The things that this product promises are just too good to be true! It promises to deep clean pores, minimise pores, control sebum, refine skin tone, maintain ph levels, keep elasticity and on top of these to moisturises! O_o It sounds too good to be true, right? There is a newer version out of this product that is 10 in 1 and on top of these things it also removes dead skin cells, creates a smooth texture and cleanses with a cooling effect.
You can get both of them in either 250ml or in 500ml bottles. I like the packaging a lot and it is very easy to dispense onto a cotton pad and it's such a cute blue colour! There is a slight soapy scent to it but it is not too overpowering. 




Unfortunately I do not think it does what it promises. I did not notice my pores getting any smaller after using it for a month. I did find that it did control the oils on my t-zone quite well but unfortunately at the same time drying out my cheeks (I have a combination skin that's more on the dryer side). I did not notice any change in my skin tone but it does feel refreshing. As I've said I have never been a big fan of toners in the first place so maybe I am a bit biased. 
I would recommend this product if you have a fairly oily skin since I could imagine this feeling really nice and refreshing on a skin that's not prone to dryness.

I do think it is an average toner that does feel nice on your skin but it won't do all the wonders that it promises. It is fairly cheap and you get a lot of product for your money that lasts for a very long time (I've had the 250ml bottle for almost a year!). If you're looking for a refreshing toner that can control oils quite well and isn't probably too drying for oily skin or a normal skin, it is definitely worth a try!
I will give it 3 hearts based on my views on it.
3/5


You can get it on Testerkorea for 7200KRW (approx, £4.5 or $7) or the newer 10 in 1 for 9000KRW (approx. £5.5 or $8) for the 250ml bottles. 


Have a lovely weekend!

Riina

There is no exquisite beauty… without some strangeness in the proportion. - Edgar Allan Poe.

1 comment:

  1. I think the packaging is wonderful as it makes it really easy and mess-free! Don't really see my pores getting smaller, but it definitely does reduce the oils on my skin.

    For my full review, head to:
    http://lifewithaudrey21.blogspot.com/2016/09/review-etude-house-wonder-pore-freshner_20.html

    ReplyDelete