Korean Cosmetic Products That I Have Used Up!

Hi everyone!

This is a nice post to write compared to the post about products I regretted buying...I will be mentioning products that I have used up and possibly repurchased implying that they have become staples or I just like them so much! Now this post is my based on my personal opinions/views and what might work for me might not work for you but hopefully this post will give you a general idea of these products. There are probably more products that I have used up but to name a few...


1. Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion



I have used up the original product and a refill! I have a full detailed review of this product on my blog so I won't be going much into that. It just works so well with my skin and the colour (W13 Natural Beige) is a perfect fit. It gives a not too glossy/sheer or not too matte finish which I like! It doesn't accentuate dry patches and lasts for a long time! I have recently purchased the new Moist version of this product because I'm suffering from a very dry skin at the moment. I thought that I might need the extra hydration...Anyway this has been a staple for over a year but it's time to move on...

2. Skinfood Black Egg Pore Gel Base



This is the second time I purchase this! I don't think I can find a better primer in awhile to be honest...Once I find a primer that I am impressed by I usually stick to it for a long time! I have been using this for almost 2 years and not planning to buy anything else because it works so well for me. It controls the oils on my t-zone and covers my massive pores! I have a full review of this one as well on my blog.

3. Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel


I used this bad boy completely awhile ago. It did everything that it promised and it was amazing for irritated skin. I also used it as a hair mask a couple of times and my hair was super soft. I was planning to repurchase this recently but found that it has an ingredient that I was not particularly sure/pleased about and decided not to repurchase it :( I bought a similar product from The Saem which is basically the exact same product but without the controversial ingredient...

4. Etude House: Skin:Mal:gem Moist



I have gone through 2 bottles of this! I think it's almost as good as Hada Labo's Goku-jyun clear lotion but a lot cheaper and easier to get. It feels really hydrating and sinks into my skin immediately! I am not sure whether I will be looking for something new or sticking to this one...

5. Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream + Essence
I have gone through two each and recently repurchased my third set! I wanted to try out some different moisturisers but I don't think anything was as good as these so I had to go back to them! They work like a charm for me. My skin looks healthy, supple and full of moisture. The word collagen might be misleading to some but it provides just the right amount of anti-aging properties not to make my skin dry! Love it! Have a full review on my blog!

6. HolikaHolika Daily Garden Lip & Eye Remover Olive
Gone through 3 of these! I was gutted once I ran out of it and had to go buy something else from my local drug store. I bought Simple Make-up remover and was very disappointed. This takes off all my make up! Even stubborn waterproof makeup so easily! It is very gentle to the eyes as well. A definite staple!

7. Etude House Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara
Went through one of the pink types and one of the yellow types (yellow one is for curling/longer lashes). I really didn't want to splurge on mascaras at the time and these seemed really interesting since you can control the amount of product and how dramatic you want your lashes to be. I found it to be quite good for the price. Also my eye lashed are quite long and this didn't make them look spidery but voluminous! I haven't used these mascaras for a year now since I've had the urge to splurge on my mascaras so I've used ones from Chanel, Too Faced and Benefit instead. Still these are value for money!

8. Innisfree Olive Real Cleansing Foam


This has been one of the best foaming cleansers I have ever used! Most foaming cleansers have been too harsh for my skin but this one wasn't. It didn't dry up my skin but cleansed it really well. I didn't repurchase it because I wanted to try out oil cleansers and I have to say they suit my skin type even better than foaming ones. If you are a fan of foaming cleansers and have a dry skin, I definitely recommend this one!

9. Skin79 Sweet Honey Sugar Scrub

Yuuuum! I really wanted to eat this stuff! This really is an excellent scrub as long as your skin isn't too sensitive or dry! At the time when I used it my skin was more oily than dry so it was an excellent scrub. Now I think it would be way too harsh on my sensitive skin :(

10. Liole Vita Shake Pack Fruits

These were amazing! I am planning to repurchase these soon! These come in separate little containers and they come in blueberry, lemon, cranberry, kiwi papaya and apple&mango. They were all really good face packs and smelled heavenly! 

11. Laneige Balancing Emulsion Light

This has been one of the best emulsions I have used all time! Unfortunately I have not been able to repurchase it due to being a student with a budget....Hopefully soon I will be able to buy it again! It really did everything that it promised for my skin! Perfect for combination skin types!

Do you swear by any of these? 

Have a great day! :)

Riina

There is no exquisite beauty… without some strangeness in the proportion. - Edgar Allan Poe.

No comments:

Post a Comment