1. Clinique: Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream
2. NEOGEN: Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Wine
I got on to this hype way too late! I was skeptical since I am not really a fan of scrubs/peeling products. They have not worked for my skin in the past. This however is sensitive enough for my skin. Makes my skin feel super soft and smooth after every use. I only used it once a week but people with oily skin I would recommend using twice a week. Also available in lemon and green tea
3. Lumene: Glow Boost Vitamin C Hyaluronic Essence
4. Etude House: Precious Mineral BB cream Perfect Fit
5. Banila Co: Clean It Zero Purity
I really like the consistency of this product and how it melts on to skin. It cleanses well all makeup and won't irritate your eyes. I chose the Purity version of this product because it didn't have any harsh chemicals. It's also available in Classic, Reservatrol and Radiance.
6. Sebastian Volupt Shampoo
7. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye shadow Palette
8. Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer Lipstick
Happy upcoming April everyone!