June 2020 Hits & Misses

Time flies and I thought it's about time to share which products (both Korean and Western brands) I have enjoyed using this month and which ones not so much....



Hits:

1. Klairs - Supple Preparation Unscented Toner
Dear, Klairs Supple Preparation Unscented Toner 180ml | Free ...
I opted for the unscented type because I can be sensitive to essential oils. This is very lightweight, absorbs quickly and hydrates. Love it!

2. Milani - Stay Put Eyeliner
Amazon.com : Milani Stay Put Eyeliner - Semi-Sweet (0.01 Ounce ...
This is brilliant! Pigmented, creamy, stays put all day, affordable and comes off with eye makeup remover.

3. Laneige - Lip Sleeping Mask
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask - 4 Types (20g) – PURESEOUL
These lip masks have been raved about by many people and I can see why. I have to say that I couldn't live with out one anymore. This has been a saviour when my lips start to feel dry. 

4.  Koelf - Bulgarian Rose Hydrogel Eye Patch
KOELF] Hydrogel Eye Patch (#2. Ruby & Bulgarian Rose): Amazon.co ...
Soothing and hydrating for puffy eyes and very affordable! Thumbs up👍👍

Misses:

1. Clio - Kill Lash Superproof mascara Volume Curling
Clio Kill Lash Superproof Mascara(1+1) (#02 Volume Curling ...
I SO wanted to like it but I really hate it. Once it dries down your lashes look really waxy and feel hard. This is impossible to wash off! I have to use my oil cleanser and a really good waterproof makeup remover in order to get it off! If you're only looking for a mascara that really doesn't smudge then this is the one to go to...

2. The Saem - Eco Soul Powerproof Super Slim Eyeliner
Qoo10 - [the SAEM] Eco Soul Powerproof Super Slim Eyeliner - 0.1g ...
Longevity is alright and it is waterproof but it is just not pigmented or creamy enough...I know there are eyeliners that provide all of that so not good enough for me...

3.  Urban Decay - Perversion Mascara
Perversion Black Mascara | Volumising Mascara | Urban Decay UK
Smudges like hell! Provides nice volume but not enough curling....It's a no from me.

koreanbeautyliscious

3 comments:

  1. I love the Laneige lip mask.. my lips are not dry and cracked anymore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for sharing.
    Also recommending Soosul Korean cosmetics for sensitive skin products to reveal their genuine beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very nice blog. I too have ordered some of the korean cosmetic brands. Those were very nice and is of my skin type. Keep sharing more about such products.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.