(Review) K-Palette: 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Eyeliner (Super Black)

My sister visited me over a month ago here in windy and cold Scotland and was kind enough to bring me a lot of amazing things! She brought me a few things from Korea and Japan and this one was my favourite product that she brought me from Japan so I just had to share it with everyone!


Description:

This is one of the best-selling eyeliners in Japan along with Dollywink. 
This long-wearing eyeliner comes with a slim-tipped microfiber applicator that ensures complete control over liner application. Quick drying formula is packed with highly water resistant polymers for a smudge-proof and budge-proof line that stays on and stays put. Long wearing formula will not flake or fade but easily comes off with eye makeup remover. 


Packaging:
This one is a limited edition packaging and has been inspired by Jasmine. The original version comes in a exact same type of packaging but in different colour obviously. I really like the applicator with this product. It's very easy to use since it's so sharp and thin but once you press it can create a thicker line as well. It is very soft to use unlike some eyeliners can be a bit too hard. I like this one better than dollywink's applicator. 


Lasting power:

I was a bit skeptical about the fact that it says it's a 1 day tattoo as it makes it sound like it won't come off! First of all it really is smudge and waterproof! In the below pics I was rubbing extremely hard to get it to fade that much. It won't budge much by either once it's set.  Even on my oily hooded eyelids it doesn't transfer to my upper eyelids. Second of all it does come off with both of my eye makeup removers which was a relief. 

Image result for K-Palette: 1 Day Tattoo Real Lasting Eyeliner
Colour:
 

It comes in multiple different colours but not all of them are always available. These include: deep brown, super black, natural brown, grayish brown, natural black, light brown etc. The colour that I have is super black and it really does live up to that. It is slightly more black than my dolly wink liquid eyeliner. I read other people's reviews on the colours and most people said that the natural black colour is not black enough. If you like your eyeliner in black then definitely get the super black one.



Pros:
  • Colour availability
  • Smudge and waterproof
  • Oil proof
  • Packaging
  • Easy to apply

Cons:
  • Pricey if you don't live in Japan


Conclusions:

There is a reason why this is one of the most popular liquid eyeliners in Japan alongside Dolly Wink. I really love this limited edition packaging because it is so pretty! It comes in multiple colours, it is easy to apply and lasts even on oily skin! It is very affordable as long as you live in Japan but getting it online can be a bit pricey.
I like wearing liquid eyeliner to tight line my eyes after using a pencil eyeliner but not as a stand alone eyeliner. I think I will try one of the brown shades to see whether they would suit me better.

You can get them from Testerkorea as well as from Amazon for about 12GBP (approx. 18USD or 21,000KRW).
Thank you for this amazing find sis! xx


Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.