(Review) BEYOND: Angel Aqua Toner

I went on a shopping craze when I saw that one of the online K-brand store was well stocked with BEYOND products.





I absolutely love BEYOND's packaging and I appreciate that they put in all of those pictures to show what they stand for. If you're not familiar with BEYOND yet I really do recommend checking them out as they are cruelty-free, paraben-free, eco-friendly and recycle their packaging.

 The Angel Aqua Toner contains 33.4% of mineral sprout water which contains energy of the three sprouts raised with clean spring water. The sprouts provide vitality and build a moisture barrier while an extract of angel's tear keeps skin soft and moisturized without stickiness. 
The directions tell you to after cleansing to dab it all over face.


The consistency is very thick for a toner that I have used to. As you can see it's not runny at all and is more like a serum consistency. I use it like I would use any other toner, by wiping it all over my face with a cotton pad even if it says to dab it all over your face. I like to use a toner with a cotton pad because then I can see whether there is any residue makeup on my face. There is no scent or alcohol to it whatsoever so it would be suitable for sensitive skin types as well.

I have not been using many toners in the past but I like the fact that you apply them on a cotton pad and wipe your face. I was disappointed to find out that the consistency is so thick it won't sink in well into a cotton pad. I still use a cotton pad to wipe my face with it rather than just apply it to my face but it doesn't feel as refreshing as other toners but it does feel hydrating on skin. However, it does feel like wiping a serum all over my face. If you're looking for a watery toner this is definitely not the way to go. This is more suitable for very dry skin types and sensitive skin. For oily skin types I would recommend trying out Skinny Pore Daily Toner

Pros:
  • Hydrating
  • Good for sensitive skin
  • Does not dry out skin


Cons:
  • Thick consistency
  • Does not feel as refreshing as other toners
  • Hard to apply with a cotton pad
I have to say that it is a pretty good toner for my dry combi skin that can be sensitive as well. I would not be using this during the spring or summer as it would be waaaaay too moisturizing but it's getting really cold so this adds that extra hydration that my skin that it needs now.


You can get them from Cosmetic-Love for 10.26GBP (approx. 15.6USD or 18,100KRW)
HERE is a 15% off code from your first purchase from Cosmetic-Love


Anonymous

2 comments:

  1. How is the texture when put on your face?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite tacky and felt very hydrating if I remember correctly

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.