(Review) HERA - UV Mist Cushion Cover (C13)




In case you are not familiar with HERA it is a more high-end brand from Korea. It can be found in department stores rather than in drugstores.
This bb cushion has SPF 50 PA +++ which is excellent! More info below:




Shades:


Image result for HERA - UV Mist Cushion Cover
It come sin six shades which to me in 2019 is very poor selection! Especially given how many makeup brands have tons of shades available these days. Still...I guess this is a step up from the times when bb creams only came in 2-3 shades😑The shade C13 Ivory cover is a good match for my pale skin with neutral undertones (NC15 MAC, 1.0 at Urban Decay and Fair light neutral at Tarte).






Coverage and Lasting power:

I am really impressed with the coverage! I have never used such a high coverage bb cushion before! It covers my redness and imperfections extremely well! I also like the finish of this bb cushion...I am not a fan of super dewy finishes but this one gives you a nice natural glow that isn't too dewy.

Left beginning of the day. Right after 5 hours

Now the longevity is what I have problem with...It has a few ingredients in it that are highly comedogenic and bad for oily skin and I can tell that from how it starts to breakdown on my oily t-zone after just a few hours. I have tried this with two primers: Tatcha silk canvas and Smashbox primerizer but the results are the same: it doesn't last very long! It also feels heavy on my skin, almost like my skin isn't able to breath😰. You can't see it very well in the picture but breaks down on my chin in a way that makes it look really cakey 😬


Pros💜:

  • Full coverage
  • Glowy natural finish
  • Doesn't accentuate dry patches
Cons💔:
  • Doesn't last on oily skin
  • Can clog pores
  • Feels heavy on skin

Conclusions:
This is an excellent bb cushions for those with dry skin and want a full coverage! I would definitely not recommend this to those with oily skin! It won't last long and might end up clogging your pores...I have a combo skin edging towards being more dry but this still wasn't a very good bb cushion for my skin 😞. It was just far too heavy and didn't last very long on my t-zone. I do recommend it to those with very dry skin and want a full coverage bb cushion/cream.


koreanbeautyliscious

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.