(Review) Purito - Fermented Complex 94 Boosting Essence

Purito is still fairly new K-brand that is quickly growing popular due the use of natural ingredients and eco-friendliness. They are also completely vegan and cruelty-free!🐰🐰

I have been using Tatcha's The essence for 6 months and I wanted to find something more affordable to replace it. I did some research on many essences with fermented ingredients and I decided to give this one a try.





This product promises to brighten, firm and hydrate the skin. It restores the balance of skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Naturally derived ingredients are also good for sensitive skin. More info below:



Ingredients: 
This product does not contain any harsh ingredients or essential oils. It is alcohol free. It does have some interesting natural ones like white mulberry, dandelion and mistletoe. I had to do a bit of research how these ingredients are supposed to help your skin and this is what I found: 
  • White mulberry extract - antioxidant properties, calms irritation and fades discolouration
  • Dandelion extract - refining, soothing, and anti-aging benefits. 
  • Mistletoe extract - anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties
It has tons of other natural ingredients but these ones caught my attention. 

Effectiveness:
I have been using this for almost a month now and I do like how soft and hydrated it makes my skin feel. It does take slightly longer to sink in to my skin than Tatcha's essence but it does contain a lot more ingredients. I haven't noticed any difference with my skin tone since I started using it... So I don't think it is very effective fading discolouration.

Pros:💜
  • No harsh ingredients
  • Soothing
  • Sinks into skin fast
  • Doesn't feel heavy on skin
  • Hydrating
Cons:💔
  • No significant brightening effect 

Conclusion:
Overall I do like this essence. It suits my sensitive combo skin well. It doesn't clog my pores and it doesn't contain any ingredients that would irritate my skin. Thumbs up for Purito not using essential oils in their products. I think this is definitely very good more affordable version of Tatcha's The Essence. Looking forward to trying more products from Purito.



koreanbeautyliscious

2 comments:

  1. Heard of this brand and was sceptical to try.. thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I was the same but I read many good things about it so decided to give it a try :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.