My Top 7 Vegan and Cruelty-free K-beauty Products

I wrote an article about animal testing and K-brands around 2014. Unfortunately back then there were barely any brands that were cruelty-free and definitely not vegan. Since 2018 things have changed. Many K-brands are now cruelty-free and some even completely vegan! There are some great articles that have listed all the information on K-brands you need to know like ethicalbunny so I didn't feel the need to make a post only about these brands anymore. I have found a few really good cruelty-free and vegan products over the past year I wanted to share these with you.


1. COSRX- D-Pathenol Serum




No words needed. You can read my full review here.

2. Heimish - All Clean Green Foam




















I have been using this cleanser for 3 weeks now and I have to say I absolutely love it! There has been some confusion around Heimish being cruelty-free and vegan. It is still pending on Ethicalbunny but according to my other sources it is cruelty-free so I had to add this to my list. Will write a full review later on😃

3. Purito - Fermented Complex 94 Boosting Essence





















Another product that I won't explain further. Full review here.


4. Dear Klairs - Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream



















I have received a few samples of this BB cream in the past and I quite liked it. I was in a need of a new foundation and a had a sample of this at hand and I actually ended up buying it in full size because I really like it. Shame about the shade range though...

5. Dear Klairs - Supple Preparation All Over Cream 



This is a very good winter moisturiser for my skin. It is a bit too heavy during spring and summer though. 

6. COSRX - Centella cleansing powder



Very nice cleanser with clean ingredients. I also like how portable it is...Full review very soon!


7. Purito - From Green Cleansing Oil




















I have only been using this for a few days so far so it's hard to say about longterm effects. So far so good 😁

I have only tried a few K-brands that are cruelty-free and have vegan products but so far I am very impressed. I have been attracted to Purito and Heimish's products lately due their packaging and I have to say that I have not been disappointed. The key is to find products that have ingredient formulation that suit your skin. I always use Incidecoder to analyse the formulation of a product.

If you want to know more about cruelty-free and vegan K-brands I will keep on testing new products in the future and writing more about them. Take care💜

koreanbeautyliscious

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, nice post and very interesting products! I'm always looking for some good vegan beauty products. I have only been using beauty products that contain natural ingredients for five years. In this terms I can highly recommend morningsonggardens.com. All of their produkts a contain natural ingredients and many of them are also vegan. Furthermore there is no animal testing. Maybe that is also interesting for you.

    All the best,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to comment and for the tip :) All the best xx

      Delete
  4. Very informative guide and great products. Please suggest vegan eye cream for dark circles if you know any.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.