(Review) COSRX - Balancium B5 D-Pathenol Ampoule

A brand new product from COSRX for the Balancium line which promises to "not only hydrate from inside of skin but also strengthen the barrier of skin." 




This product is vegan, paraben free, mineral oil free, alcohol free and hypoallergenic, so it is suitable for sensitive skin. This ampoule contains 30% of D-panthenol (vitamin B5) which has been proven to reduce redness, fine lines and roughness on the skin. It infuses skin cells with nutrients while protecting the skin's outer barrier.
Some more details below!





Initial thoughts:
I don't know the reason why COSRX decided to put the product into two separate bottles. I do like the design of them. It took me a few minutes to realise that you have to push the bottom of the bottle to get the product out! Whoops...😓 
I like the consistency as well since it's more like a serum. You only need a drop or two to cover the entire face. It leaves my skin sticky which I do not like and takes a while to sink into my skin unlike the A'PIEU madecassoside ampoule...I did not see any massive difference in terms of hydration after applying it.




Thoughts after a month:
I have been using this ampoule for about a month now to make sure to see the effects (if it has any on my skin). It does provide my skin a lot of hydration! My skin has less dry patches and is not as easily irritated. This is very good ampoule for people with sensitive skin as it did not irritate my skin but instead helped to strengthen my skin's barrier.  



Conclusions:
I like this ampoule. One of the 10ml bottles has lasted me a month and still has some left. I have used it twice a day so it is long lasting since you get two bottles. I have not seen any drastic difference with my skin but it has definitely been keeping my skin hydrated. It has a lot of excellent ingredients that nourish your skin and help to strengthen the skin's barrier. The only downside is that it leaves the skin feeling sticky and takes a while to sink in. I have a combo skin that's more on the dry sensitive side so I wouldn't recommend this to those with oily skin. 



koreanbeautyliscious

1 comment:

  1. I have been using this brand for few years and I love their skincare

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.