(Review) Missha - Palette Paint Liner (Brown)

I came across this new concept of eyeliner and I just had to get my hands on it!!


I've always had a problem with eyeliners...Nothing lasts on my extremely oily eyelids even when I use the best eye primers...There has been really only a few liquid liners that have lasted pretty well...But unfortunately I don't like liquid liners! I prefer the softer texture of gel liners but not even Bobbi Brown's gel liner lasts on me more than 6 hours....Below is some info on this product:


I was really excited to find a new innovative eyeliner! Tarte cosmetics have a similar product called Clay paint liner. The price difference was pretty big so I decided to try Missha first. Basically this is a cream eyeliner that is very pigmented and blendable. 


The product comes in a squeeze tube as you can see and has a flat end where you can pick up the product onto your brush and wipe away excess if needed. One thing to remember is that the product will dry out onto the "palette" if you don't wipe it and will end up being pretty unsanitary. I always wipe away the excess from the palette. 

It comes in three colours: black, brown and deep wine. You can see them below. 

Image result for missha palette paint liner"

Application & Longevity: 
This comes with a brush but I already had a trusted eyeliner brush which I decided to apply it with. What a mistake! This did not apply well with a softer eyeliner brush and I didn't like the result at first. I applied it with the brush that it came with and it was 100% better. It was much easier to apply and to blend.



In the picture above you can see that you can create thicker and thinner lines. It glides on effortlessly. I tried to rub it with and without water and it stayed on beautifully in both cases! 
I was super impressed to notice that it also stays on my eyelids for a full 8 hour working day! It actually lasted around 10 hours but after that my eyelids usually start to get super oily so this started to fade away...but still super impressive! In the pictures below you can see that it had transferred a bit onto my eyelid but the line is still very much there which is rarely the case with other liners...


Up: Start of the day. Down: after 9 hours

Pros:💜
  • Pigmented
  • Longlasting
  • Waterproof
  • Easy to apply
Cons:💔
  • Can be messy

Conclusions:
I love the longevity of this eyeliner😍 It's possibly the best one I have used! It is also very affordable which is a huge plus! If you're not into gel/cream eyeliners then this is a no go for you but otherwise I recommend trying it out. I'm planning to order it in black.


This is K-beautyliscious approved for oily eyelids.


koreanbeautyliscious

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.