Back!?

It has been two years since the last time I wrote a post 😱...Maybe it's about time I start writing again? 
Unfortunately most of my old pictures from the past reviews are gone due to me deleting my old email account along with google photos 😅 I am currently in the process of trying to retrieve as many as I can. I was surprised to see that people still read my blog after all this time!

During these two years I have not been using many Korean cosmetics which is probably a reason why I haven't been posting. I recently got back into Asian cosmetics after suffering from really bad irritation from some of the big Western brand skincare...It made me more aware of the chemicals and ingredients used in cosmetics. I thought that it would be about time I share some of my experiences and research that I have done on ingredients and chemicals!

Happy beginning of Autumn everyone!

koreanbeautyliscious

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.