(Review) A'PIEU - Madecassoside Ampoule

I have been suffering from extremely dehydrated skin...I did a lot of research on what could be a good solution to sensitivity as well and I came across A'PIEUS madecassoside skincare line...I decided to buy the ampoule since a needed a new serum.


There is a lot of products and talk about the ingredients called centella asiatica and madecassoside. Both of these are derived from a herbaceous plant centella. "Centella asiatica boosts antioxidant activity at the site of wounds, strengthening the skin. It is beneficial in the management of eczema, psoriasis, veins and stretch marks. For acne sufferers, it speeds healing, helping to prevent scarring and prevent future blemishes." More here.

Madecassoside is derived from centella and reduces inflammation and stimulates collagen production. 

It comes in a glass bottle with a pipette. You get 30ml of product that costs approx. 17 USD. 

It only has two ingredients: 99.99% centella asiatica and 0.01% madecassoside! The texture is very watery. It reminds me of an essence. I am used to ampoules that have a bit thicker consistency. This, however, sinks into skin super fast! My skin literally just drinks it. It doesn't leave a sticky consistency behind. It feels soothing and prepares my skin for a cream well.



Pros:💜


  • Minimum ingredients
  • Good for sensitive skin
  • Lightweight
Cons: 💔
  • Not sure how effective it is


Conclusions:

This is a very nice ampoule if you have a sensitive skin...My problem with it is that I am not sure how effective it has been soothing and healing my skin...I still have a bit of irritation on my cheeks after using this for a month so it hasn't got rid of that. It does feel soothing though and doesn't clog my pores. This was a nice product to try but I think I need something with a few more ingredients with soothing and hydrating effects. 

So this gets just a meh from me...But do I recommend it to those with extremely sensitive skin as part of a skincare routine.

koreanbeautyliscious

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.