(Review) COSRX - Centella Cleansing Powder

I have been looking for a second cleanser for my double cleanse routine and COSRX conveniently released this during the spring. Read about my thoughts below.



This cleanser is "a water-activated exfoliant of Centella that transforms to a creamy foam for smooth, polished skin." It claims to be clearing, low ph, moisturising, mild, paraben free, softening and travel friendly. It is also cruelty free and vegan. It only has 9 ingredients in the formulation and doesn't include any harsh or irritating ingredients. It does not have any scent to it. More details below:



As you can see in the pic below the powder comes in 30 separately packaged containers that are made of plastic. They are definitely NOT environmental friendly but they sure are portable...One container has about 0.4g of powder. I felt that this was more than enough to wash my face. I sometimes split the amount in one container into two washes.


                        

I have have been using this product for over two months now and I have three left. Take into account thought that I would have run out a lot sooner if I would not have used one container twice.


                      
I put the cleansing power to the test and tested it on waterproof eyeliner and mascara and as you can see below it got rid off both very well.


                       
                      
My skin doesn't feel tight at all after washing my face, it just feels clean and nice. This has not broken me out or irritated my skin in anyway either. 


Pros💜:
  • Non-irritating
  • Good cleansing power
  • Unscented
  • Portable
  • Non-drying
Cons💔:
  • Not environmental friendly
Conclusion: 
This is a great straight forward powder cleanser that is non-irritating and portable. However, due to the packaging it is not very environmental friendly. I think this would suit all skin types. If you are someone who travels a lot or likes to cleanse their skin at the gym, I think this would be a great option for you. This is a very nice second cleanse for my sensitive combo skin. I don't think I will be repurchasing it just due to the packaging rather than the actual product but I have kept a few for travelling purposes. 




koreanbeautyliscious

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.