(Review) Aritaum: Full Cover Stick Concealer (01 Light Beige)

I have always been intrigued by Aritaum products! They are super affordable but for some odd reason I have never actually tried any of them. I was wanting to get a new concealer mainly to cover my dark circles after finding out that Rimmel's Wake Me Up wasn't really doing much...I have read great reviews of the Full Cover concealers but mainly the liquid one. I was intrigued by this because I find the stick to be quite handy and it also comes with a brush.




Description:
"Creamy fitting texture and natural coverage. Easy to apply due to creamy texture. Contain rosehip oil and argan oil to moisturize the skin. Includes a brush for an easy application"



Packaging:

I do find the packaging quite handy. I was skeptical about the brush and used my fingers at first to apply it but I would that the brush was super soft and it is easier to blend the concealer in the corner of my eyes with the brush. It doesn't drag the product along your skin like I was afraid it would.
It's very handy to carry around and do touch ups.



Texture & Colour:

The texture is very creamy and it glides on easy. I was afraid that due to the creaminess and moisturising properties it would set into fine lines but it doesn't! However, it is not so great for covering pimples...I thought it would end up sliding off my skin due to the creamy texture but it did the opposite! It accentuated the dry skin on my spots!
The colour is a tad too yellow for my taste to be used as an under eye concealer but it is a good match for my skin tone overall.
Image result for Aritaum: Full Cover Stick Concealer


Coverage & Longevity: 

The coverage is quite good. I only applied one layer and it is buildable to some extent but I imagine that after 2 layers it would start to look cakey.  

I wanted to compare the coverage with other concealers so I compared it with Rimmel's Wake Me Up concealer and how it would cover black eyeliner.
These to concealers that are in the same price range(both approx. 4-5GBP) but have a different coverage. I would definitely say that Aritaum has better coverage than Rimmel.

I also wanted to compare this with my all time favourite concealer which is MAC's Pro Longwear Concealer.
There was a bit of a difference...I do think that MAC Pro Longwear Concealer overall has a better coverage and is more buildable but the price difference is quite big (approx 4GBP vs.18GBP) so it's not a fair comparison.

Longevity is not that great if used on spots on, especially if you have an oily skin! It lasts really well underneath my eyes though. It usually only fades slightly after an 8 hour working day but it still provides coverage after a long day which is pretty good for a creamy concealer.


Pros:

  • Creamy consistency
  • Good at covering dark circles
  • Buildable
  • Longevity.
Cons:
  • Not good for covering spots
  • Colour is too yellow for pale skin
  • Accentuates dry areas


Conclusions:

I think that this is very good concealer given the price. I've used Western drugstore brand concealers and so far they all have been worse than this one. I think it is good at covering my dark circles but not good at all covering spots as it will accentuate them and won't last very long. However, it lasts for a very long time underneath my eyes and provides good coverage. The packaging is also very handy and portable. 

Get it from RoseRoseShop for 4.25USD on sale regular price 5.66USD! (approx. 3.30GBP or 4,700KRW)

Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.