(Review) Innisfree: Jejubija Anti-Trouble Lotion

Happy Sunday!

I simply cannot resist buying stuff from Innisfree! This one was quite awhile back when I had a lot of trouble with my skin and I kept having terrible breakouts :( I decided to try it out as it looked very promising as it is a lotion that treats trouble skin instead of just applying spot cream (which I did continue to use as well). Lotion did sound good to me as I would be able to apply it to my entire face!


First of all this product is a watery moisturizing lotion that promises to clear and treat troubled skin (Koreans use this term for breakouts/acne). It has an outstanding healing power of Jeju torreya seed oil and salicylic acid. Naturally I checked the ingredients for this product and I did not found any harsh chemicals or parabens. It has extracts such as from Japanese Camellia, Camellia Sinensis, Opuntia, Satsuma and white willow.



I comes in a 100ml squeeze tube bottle and smells like pine trees to me. The consistency of the product is runny and the texture is milky rather than watery. It spreads well and doesn't feel sticky or heavy when applied to face. It feels a bit cooling on the skin which is a nice feeling. I applied this before my moisturizer. 

After using it for a week or two I did not notice a slight difference with the breakouts I was having. I was still using my normal spot cream as well but I noticed that my face was less oily and I didn't get as many pimples anymore. After about a month I had fewer and fewer breakouts until it started to clear out. I still use this occasionally on my chin when I get breakouts and it does help to clear them out quicker. It is not too harsh like some other acne lotions and products which I appreciate as I have a sensitive skin.
I think it is an excellent product to those with acne prone skin or oily skin as it also helps to balance out oils and treat spots. I would also recommend it to people with dry or sensitive skin as it is not too harsh or drying to be used all over. 

Overall, this did help to clear out my breakouts but I am not entirely sure whether it was the main thing that helped as it could have been due to other reasons why I was having these breakouts...
It did take awhile for it to work which I am not sure whether it was just my skin type or if you really need to be patient with this product.  I will give it 3½ hearts as I find it quite average when it comes to treating acne or breakouts but it balances oils and isn't too drying or harsh on the skin and it seems to work eventually. 

3½/5
You can get it from Testerkorea for 10,400KRW (approx, 6.30GBP or 9.60USD)
Have a lovely day!

Anonymous

4 comments:

  1. Hi :) I read your innisfree acne lotion blog and also recently purchased it to help my acne and the scars I've had. can you recommend me other products I've noticed that you put a 3 and a half for the innisfree. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :) I read your innisfree acne lotion blog and also recently purchased it to help my acne and the scars I've had. can you recommend me other products I've noticed that you put a 3 and a half for the innisfree. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annie!
      I think that in innisfree jejubija lotion is good for acne skin as a moisturiser but not so good at targeting spots. I would recommend getting Etude House's AC Clinic Intense pink powder spot or if you want to invest a bit Ciracle's pimple pink powder and anti-blemish cream have been said to be excellent for acne skin. Hope this helps :)

      Delete
  3. Tried using this by after a month my skin was very dry

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.