New blog!

Good Evening!

My first post on my brand new blog about Korean cosmetics.

I decided to start my own blog on this topic due to three reasons:

1. I prefer Korean cosmetics over other cosmetic brands most of the time (Not saying I don't use other cosmetic brands because I do :D).
2. They are very good and affordable.
3. There are plenty of bloggers posting reviews on Korean/Western cosmetics and these posts have helped me a lot when buying cosmetics. For us people who do not live in Korea, it can be hard to decide what to buy online and reviews can really help to understand more about the products and their effectiveness. 

So anyone who is interested in the world of Korean cosmetics or just reading about these things just for fun, this is the place for you :) 

Looking forward to start posting reviews!
xx




Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.